Price & Associates, LLC’s intellectual property section includes a registered patent attorney, trademark experts, entertainment lawyers and litigators who are experienced in all areas of intellectual property protection and enforcement.
The Intellectual Property Section provides legal services in all aspects of Intellectual Property. We help clients in every phase of their intellectual property from drafting and prosecuting patent applications, trademarks and copyrights to protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights. We resolve intellectual property disputes involving patents, trademarks, domain names, trade secrets and copyrights, through litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Additionally, the IP Section typically provides legal services in connection with the following:
- Advice to clients with new products and services on the potential infringement of existing patent, copyright, and trademark rights.
- Negotiating and drafting IP License Agreements and related agreements
- Pre-examination patent and trademark searches
- Render patentability opinions
- Re-examination, reissue and interference proceedings before the USPTO
- Trademark watch services
We help clients in every phase of their business, from invention protection and infringement avoidance to selection of names. We also help clients protect and fully utilize their valuable intellectual property. We have represented clients whose sole business is through the internet, as well as many clients from more traditional businesses, such as manufacturers, health care companies, and retailers.
Our Lawyers regularly negotiate and draft technology and other licensing agreements. We also counsel clients and litigate in the areas of trade secrets and other proprietary information.